viernes, 28 de marzo de 2014

Let's go to... with Playmobil

Hoy hemos usado los Playmobil para representar un diálogo. Cada niño ha recibido un "keko" y se han juntado por parejas a ver qué salía con personajes tan dispares.


THE ROCK STAR AND THE NUN

- Let's go to the concert!
- No, I don't want to.
- Why?
- Because it's very noisy. 

Let's go to the beach!
- No, I don't want to.
- Why?
- Because I don't know how to swim. 

Let's go to the church then!
Yes, great idea! I love praying. 


THE CHAV GIRL AND THE POSH GIRL

- Let's go to Bershka!
- No, I don't want to.
- Why?
- Because the clothes are cheap and tacky.

- Let's go to the swimming pool!
- No, I don't want to. 
- Why?
- Because I don't want to get my hair wet.

- Let's go and have a drink then!
Yes, great idea!

Ahora buscad parejas de Playmos en casa e intentad hacer lo mismo. 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario