sábado, 26 de octubre de 2013

Footprints quiz 1

Ahora que estamos finalizando la unidad 1 de nuestro libro Footprints, los niños deberían saber contestar por oral y por escrito a las siguientes preguntas: 

1. Name six daily routines.
2. Write a sentence about what you always do.
3. Write a sentence about what you sometimes do. 
4. Write a sentence about what you never do. 
5. What time do you get up?
6. When do you go to bed?
7. Write a question to ask someone when they have breakfast.
8. Write a question to ask someone when they go to school.
9. What time is it? (A los niños se le muestra un reloj que marca una hora y media).



Estas son unas posibles respuestas: 

1. get up / have breakfast / get dressed / go to school / have lunch / go to bed. 
2. I always wipe my butt with toilet paper. 
3. I sometimes wipe my butt with some leaves. 
4. I never wipe my butt with a thistle. 
5. I get up at seven o'clock.
6. I go to bed at half past eleven.
7. When do you have breakfast?
8. What time do you go to school?
9. It's half past nine. 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario